Here are some notes on the PBP2015-planner.r2 document from the creator:
- I have made various upgrades to support the various time limits and wave starts.
- The three values support in the time limit cell (Planner C2) are 80, 84 and 90.
- Built in support is for solo bikes only. The earlier start times for special bikes in the 84- and 90-hour groups are not included.
- Control times are based on data I had from 2007.
- Control open and close times are included for non-control sleep and food stops, mostly for convenience of the charts.
- The Ctrl Open Intervals chart is a first attempt to visualize the overlapping control open times for the various time limits. The intent is to depict when and where crowded conditions might be encountered. I hope this to be of particular value to 84-hour riders as they could see where the are likely to be intersecting with the later 90-hour riders.
- As "shipped" it has nominal values for the first 90-hour wave and an 86-hour completion, and the sheets are protected but without any passwords.
- I have not yet worked on the Google doc port.
On the way out : start control at the National Velodrome of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines in MONTIGNY-LE-BRETONNEUX, then VILLAINES-LA-JUHEL, FOUGÈRES, TINTÉNIAC, LOUDÉAC, CARHAIX, BREST.
On the way back: additional controls at MORTAGNE AU PERCHE and DREUX.
A food stop is provided on the way out at MORTAGNE-AU-PERCHE. A sleep and food stop is provided at QUEDILLAC and SAINT-NICOLAS-DU-PELEM on both ways.
I added the Quedillac stops in the spreadsheet and extrapolated the control times.
It also says the following, which I do not understand.
Note : For riders starting from 16h00 to 17h15, all opening times are free.